Lawrence Block Remodel
Created: June 21, 1926
Address: 1009-15 A ST, TACOMA
One of 24 technical drawings created by Dugan, Sutton and Whitney for a 1926 remodel and expansion on the structure, which had been extant since 1892. The Lawrence Block was demolished in 1956 to for the construction of a 12 story Weyerhaeuser building.
Lawrence Block Interior
TPL Historic Building Files (BU-12730), c.a. 1934
Courtesy Tacoma Public Library Northwest Room