Created: May 14, 1913
Address: 519 E 28TH ST, TACOMA
One of 11 technical drawings created by George Gove and Frederick Henry Heath on May 14, 1913. The school closed in 1963 and was turned over to the Puyallup Tribal Council before being demolished as a fire hazard in 1981.
TPL Historic Building Files (BU-10009)
Courtesy Tacoma Public Library Northwest Room